Monday, July 7, 2014

Fuck You

Okay so tell me if this makes sense.
I used to hang out with these lowlife losers. When we got into a fight they used to call me two faced, or liars. Pretty stupid huh? And this one asswipe I used to be friends with said that he cared about me and that he's always there for me and all that other shit. Then all of a sudden these morons changed probably because they're all hanging out with each other. So the thing I ain't getting here is why would you call me a two faced and liars? You're the cunts who are acting like it. Not me. But that's not the crazy part yet. The thing is, they're all best friends, you know a group and shit. They got each other's backs and shit but when I needed help or something they didn't give two shits about me and I was left alone. Like really fucking rude and immature. So you all call me a liar and two faced and all that other shit when in reality its you guys. All because you're a group tryna gang up on me. Fucking bullshit. That's it I'm done. Leaving it as that and going about my business. The police did their jobs yesterday. Karma's a bitch. Hahahaha peace out fuckers.

No comments:

Post a Comment