Friday, July 26, 2013

I'm seriously going to burst into tears at any moment. I'm talking to my best friend/boyfriend, we're in a long distance relationship. I miss him so much it makes me want to cry. We've shared so much together and the fact that he's not here with me hurts. It sucks he is about 8 hours away. We have our songs and inside jokes. Its depressing that we can't always share them in person. He means the world to me. This is why I would do anything to live down south again. I miss my other friends and family. I'd do anything to be with them. Everyday I hide the pain. Nobody truly knows how much my friends and family from the south mean to me...

&& just about 20 minutes ago I was laughing, giggling, talking to myself, smiling. Then when I realized that my boyfriend isn't with me all the time just puts a hole right in my heart. And I was listening to our songs and it just put me in such a depressed mood. I feel like days are gonna drag knowing he's living by me. I feel like life won't get better now that my mood swings are going up and down. I don't know what to think. I'm just need a good cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment