Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Reality Ruined Life

What is something actually worth in life? Right now I have no clue. My heart is shattered. Tears come down my face like a water fall. My thoughts are like a tornado, spinning around. I don't know what to think. I don't know what I want. I don't know who I am. I don't know how I feel. I guess whats really important in my life are my friends. I'm still trying to find who my real friends are. My family is who is important. My education should be something to focus on...and then move on with my life to something better. Am I happy? No...I don't know. Right now every choice I make is becoming a regret. I learned from my mistake, but it is to late to change that. I want to bring back the days when I was truly happy. But I can't. Because those days came to an end. Died like a human. Memories just cross my mind every second. Making me think  twice on things in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment